Walt Disney Hometown Museum Collections
As the recipient of thousands of personal artifacts directly from Disney family members, museum visitors have much to see that's never seen by the general public before including:
- Personal letters written between family members from the early 1900's through the late 1960's
- Photographs of Walt & Roy during their visits to Marceline in the 1950's and 1960's
- Mickey Mouse dolls and phonographic record Walt had produced for his parents' 50th wedding anniversary
- An actual Midget Autopia car, the entire ride was removed from Disneyland and donated by Walt & Roy O. Disney to the town of Marceline for use at the Walt Disney Park
- Special movie footage of Walt & Roy in Marceline
- Track panel from Walt's Carolwood Pacific Railroad which looped around his estate in Holmby Hills
- And much much more...
By becoming a Member today, you'll be making a contribution toward the growth and improvement of the Walt Disney Hometown Museum. The Main Street USA Charitable Foundation has big plans to make this museum even better and you can be part of making that dream a reality by becoming a Member now.